Welcome to enrolments.
Please take a look at our processes below and don’t hesitate to contact us with your questions.
ROSE RING KINDERGARTEN
If your enquiry is for a kindergarten aged child (3-6)
- It is a prerequisite to enrolment for you to attend a Kindergarten Information Afternoon Tour which are usually held once per term.
- Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the date of the next information afternoon.
Tauranga Waldorf School
Eligibility for enrolment in the Tauranga Waldorf School, as with all NZ State Integrated Schools, occurs on the basis of a parent’s relationship to the school’s special character. Providing a process to establish this relationship is the responsibility of the school’s Proprietors, the Waldorf Schools (Bay of Plenty) Trust, who hold the school’s integration agreement with the Crown.
Read a summary statement about the school’s special character here and a description of what is involved here.
In providing processes for prospective parents to establish the required preferential enrolment status, the school’s proprietors acknowledge various pathways.
Read here if you are interested in exploring enrolment with prior exprience via a Waldorf/Steiner school or kindergarten, and particularly the Rose Ring Kindergartens.
Read here if you are interested in exploring enrolment from a mainstream or other educational setting.
If your enquiry is for a school aged child (6-13)
- Please e-mail email@example.com. On receipt of your e-mail, you will be provided with an Enrolment Enquiry form and a copy of our prospectus.
- On receipt of your enrolment enquiry, we will notify you if there is a place available in the relevant class.
- If a place is available, you will be invited to attend a meeting with senior staff, who will introduce you to the school.
- If, after this step, you wish to proceed with enrolment, you will be invited to interviews/meetings as needed/required to help you establish enrolment preference for your child.
- Upon advice from the school, and with input as to your intentions, the Waldorf Schools (Bay of Plenty) Trust will confirm or decline the enrolment preference for your child. If confirmed, a starting date will be agreed.
- Parent and child begin orientation process with teacher of relevant class or kindergarten.
The process can take several weeks and is subject to availability of parties involved as well as available class positions
HOURS OF ATTENDANCE FOR SCHOOL ARE 9.00am – 3.00pm
HOURS OF ATTENDANCE FOR KINDERGARTEN ARE 8.45am – 2.45pm
We welcome international students to our school and encourage anyone interested in enrolling from overseas to take a look at some of the Waldorf and Steiner School websites to find out more.
We are able to take any age of child accompanied by their parents/caregivers. The process for enrolment of international students may be sent to you on application. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.